Celebrate Home with Incredible Backyard Views!
93 Denison Street Fredericksburg, VA, 22406-5457 United States Get directions$374,473 $139/Sq. ft.
- Age4 Years
- Parking 2 car garage
- District Stafford High School
- MLS# ST8493866
- Listed 6 Years 11 Months 27 Days Ago
Feel like you're relaxing in a tree house on the deck!
- - Warm Rich Understated Elegance - Custom Molding Throughout First Floor - Split Bedrooms Afford Privacy - Incredible Views from all Windows - Casual and Spacious Lower Level - Exceptionally-sized Third Bedroom and Adjoining Bathroom are Perfect for Private Guest Area - Great Storage in Lower Level - Over 2,700 SF of Finished Space on Both Levels
- - Enjoy Outdoor Living from Main Level Deck - Lower Level Unique Patio - Lower Tree Line Behind the Home Makes You Feel Like You're Living in a Tree House - Mature Landscaping is Exceptional - Celebrate Community Center - Resort Lifestyle
- A rich yet understated elegance draws you in to this wonderful three bedroom home. Warm, neutral paint and custom moldings greet you throughout the first floor. The fantastic open kitchen features granite countertops, a tile backsplash, ample cabinetry, and a convenient breakfast bar. The adjoining living room and dining room are the perfect spot to relax and enjoy the gorgeous fireplace and large picture windows with views of the backyard. Split Bedrooms on the main level afford privacy for everyone. The lower level provides a large recreation space with a semi-private reading area, a hobby room currently being utilized as an additional bedroom, and a fun, casual atmosphere. A spacious bedroom and adjoining bathroom are the perfect private guest retreat. A great storage room rounds out the lower level. Celebrate offers resort-style living. With over 2,700 square feet of finished space, along with the fabulous Celebrate community amenities – this home is a Perfect “10"!
Taxes & Fees
- Monthly Condo Fees : $296
- Taxes: $2,964
- Tax Year: 2013
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|5||Rocky Run Elementary School||PK-5||2.2 mi|
|5||T. Benton Gayle Middle School||6-8||2.3 mi|
|4||Stafford Sr. High School||9-12||3.1 mi|
|NA||Cornerstone Preschool And Life Academy||PK-5||1.3 mi|
|NA||Holy Cross Academy||PK-8||1.9 mi|
|NA||Blake Farm Dayschool||PK-8||2.1 mi|
|NA||The Marshall School||2-8||2.8 mi|
|4||Edward E. Drew Jr. Middle School||6-8||2.9 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Find out what your home is worth
BRENT SWEETAgent with 31 years experience
- RE/MAX 100 3825 Leonardtown Rd Suite I, Waldorf, MD 20601
- Mobile (301) 704-3539
- Office (301) 704-3539
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Areas Served Hughesville , Waldorf , Bryantown , Accokeek , Saint Charles , Bennsville , Avenue , Bushwood , Chaptico , Maddox , Benedict , Pomfret , La Plata , Dentsville , Port Tobacco Village , Bryans Road , Leonardtown , Compton , Nanjemoy , Rock Point , Mount Victoria , Cobb Island , Newburg , Port Tobacco , White Plains , Temple Hills , Camp Springs , Oxon Hill-Glassmanor , Fort Washington , Marlow Heights , Oxon Hill , Friendly , Franconia , Lincolnia , Springfield , West Springfield , Newington , Hartwood , Washingtons Birthplace , Oak Grove , Westmoreland , Colonial Beach , Stevensburg , Fredericksburg
- Specializations New Construction , Resales , Single Family , Townhomes
- Certified Residential Specialist
- Graduate, REALTOR® Institute